Back to Homepage
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
With effect from 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation comes into force. This Regulation replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive which set out the minimum standards for processing data in the European Union.
The new regulation enables individuals with more power to demand companies reveal or delete the personal data they hold and regulators will be able to work in concert across the European Union from 25th May 2018, rather than having to launch separate actions in each jurisdiction with the ability to enforce significant fines.
We are a sole trader and regard your purchases from our website and eBay as consent for us to use the personal data you provide to us for the specific transaction in question. If you do not want us to complete your transaction based on the personal information given by you, please tell us immediately on email@example.com otherwise we will rely on the information you give to eBay on our website purchase order form.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and on the grounds set out below;
• Performance of a Contract/Service – If we supply goods to you we may need to be able to contact you and record any work performed for invoicing purposes. This information is likely to include your name, contact details and payment details and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
• Legitimate Interest – on the basis that it is in out legitimate interest to do so, we may use your information in completion of your order.
• Legal Obligation – we may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
• Third Parties – we do not pass on any of your information to third parties
• We only collect your personal data from an order you complete at the time of product payment;
• You agree to our terms and conditions every time you use our website or eBay;
• We subscribe to the GDPR principle of demonstrable accountability and therefor only the legal information you give us will be used to complete your order as with your order submission to us we regard this as an established legal contract that covers the usage of your personal data on the basis that there is a legitimate interest present when the order containing your personal information would expect us to use the data in a specific way to complete the order;
• We do not pass or share any personal data to any third party;
• We do not use your personal data for any type of marketing;
• We do not data harvest;
• We do not have a client database.
If you have any issues with our GDPR procedures, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org